Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 October 2019

More planning and...


So as can be seen, not much has happened since the last post. I got a carpet in. And the amp head and cabinet changed. In the last post, I had a smaller head on top of a 2x12 cab in there but now... Yes, an amplifier head has been chosen for this and after quite a lot of thinking and re-thinking I have finally decided on a speaker cabinet.

It's starting to look like the desk will have to go. So, assuming I decide to record something, I suppose I will need something for a laptop to sit on. Something with a much smaller footprint obviously. I do have an idea for this, a foldable contraption that I have used at work, sort of a dual level event table.

Come to think of it, foldable tables isn't a bad idea for the tables I think I need. Maybe even foldable chairs/stools.

For the next post, I think I will go into detail on my amplifier woes...

No comments:

Post a Comment